Dr. Tan Leng Leng has seventeen years of clinical experience. She graduated from University Malaya in year 2000. She obtained her specialist qualification MRCP(United Kingdom) in 2008, Advanced Master of Dermatology (UKM) 2016. Her medical career advancement range through various hospitals throughout Malaysia and five years ago, she joined University Malaya in 2012 as lecturer, clinical specialist and consultant dermatologist. She was designated specialist by National Specialist Registrar in both internal medicine and dermatologist. She is currently a member of Academy of Medicine and Dermatological Society of Malaysia and a collegiate member of the Royal College of Edinburg.
Responsibilities and experiences:
• Specialized in assessing and treating a wide variety of skin diseases (such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, cyst, mole, tumour, precancerous and cancer of the skin, skin infection, shingles, wart, fungal infection and many others).
• Performed over a thousands successful operations for patients with skin disorders and skin cancer with shave, snip, punch, incisional and excisional biopsy, curettage and electrocautery, cryotherapy, intralesional steroid injection, local skin flap and skin grafting and Mohs surgery.
• Outstanding diagnostic skills and ability to deliver effective treatment for timely and full recoveries for thousands of patients.
• Comprehensive training in performing skin procedures and cosmetic procedures such as laser, botox and fillers.
• Superb presenter in both international and local conferences:
She was prominent speaker in Public Forum on World Urticaria Day, Primary Care Phycisian Conference and Dermatopathological conference in Mid term Dermatology Society of Malaysia and involve in various free oral paper presentation and poster presentation
Lecture and Education:
• Teaching, lecturing, supervised the work of house officers, medical officers and dermatology trainee and being examiners for them
• Teaches medical students, nurses, paramedics, dentists and master students in University Malaya by giving tutorials, lectures and bedside teaching. She also worked in Monash University as sessional lecturer. She had the training in teaching
Get to know me better : https://umexpert.um.edu.my/tllktc.html